10 Life Insurance Myths prevent thousands people from protecting themselves with Life Insurance every year.
10 Life Insurance Myths Demystified
- Life Insurance is very expensive and I really do not need it
- Single people do not need Life Insurance
- My term life limit at work is 2 times my salary and is sufficient
- I am young and healthy so I do not need Life Insurance
- You have to be healthy to qualify for Life Insurance
- It is better to buy term insurance instead of permanent and invest the difference
- Variable Universal Life is always superior to traditional Universal Life over the long run
- Only breadwinners need Life Insurance
- Riders should always be included with every Life Insurance policy
- The cost of my premium will be deductible
Check out our video and learn why these are all myths. For a free Protection Review call us at 661-977-3332.